The Study Snack Trail Mix
The kids are officially back in school and that requires havings snacks prepared for after school studying. When they're craving chocolate, why not make it healthy? Get your fix with a handful of this Study Snack Trail Mix! Filled with walnuts, almonds, dried fruit, and dark chocolate chunks, this snack is perfectly salty and slightly sweet. Not to mention, it’s packed with protein to help you get over any afternoon lulls. All you have to do is throw the ingredients in a bowl and toss together. Store the snack in a sealed mason jar to make the trail mix last longer or to easily take it on-the-go while running between after-school activities.
- 1/2 cup Signature SELECT® walnuts
- 1 cup Signature SELECT® whole almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- 1 cup Signature SELECT® coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup Signature SELECT® dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup gogi berries
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Mix and eat for a brain boost!
- Store in an airtight container.
- All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.