Organic Pumpkin Pies
Tis the season, the season for all things pumpkin that is. Impress your household and guests with an all organic, homemade pumpkin pie! Featuring O Organics® 100% Pure Pumpkin found exclusively at Albertsons, this classic dessert is sure to make the holidays easy and delicious. Friends and family will be blown away when you tell them you baked this festive dessert (even the crust!) from scratch using rich and tasty ingredients like whole milk, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 1 1/2 cups O Organics® all-purpose flour
- 8 Tbs O Organics® unsalted butter (slightly softened)
- 1 tsp Morton natural sea salt
- 1 Tbs O Organics® granulated sugar
- Coldwater (as needed (4 to 6 Tbs))
- 1, 15-oz can O Organics®
- 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup O Organics® whole milk
- 1/2 cup O Organics® pure maple syrup
- 2 O Organics® large eggs
- 1 tsp O Organics® ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp O Organics® ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp O Organics ® ground ginger
Place crust ingredients in a large bowl. Using your fingers, mix ingredients together until a dough ball forms. Flatten into a 1-inch thick disk and wrap in parchment paper. Let rest 1 hour in the refrigerator before rolling out.
Preheat oven to 375º. Roll out dough and press into pie plate. Whisk to mix filling ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour into pie plate.
Bake for 40-55 minutes until filling is slightly jiggly but set. Let cool for 4 hours. Serve. All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
1 hour, 10 mins: Total cook time