Cajun Cauliflower Bites
Easy and delicious. Salt and sugar-free, gluten-free, paleo and keto-friendly.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. Healthy Solutions Cajun Seafood spice blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 425℉. In a large bowl, place the cauliflower florets and toss with olive oil and seasoning until completely coated.
- 2. Place the coated cauliflower florets on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown.
- 3. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.